M7152 150hp 30 fwd / 15 rev Tractor
STANDARD or PREMIUM Specifications available
- 150hp 4cyl engine boosting to 170hp
- Max torque at of 689 Nm @1500rpm with Optimised Engine Tuning
- Fuel/AdBlue is 330/38
- 40 or 50k transmission
- 30F / 15R Semi Powershift Gearbox (5-way synchronised with 6 powershift gears)
- Optional Creeper Gearbox (giving 54F / 27R) and forward speed down to 0.45 km/h
- 110 l/min Load Sensing system with a massive 9,400kg lift
- 4 electro-hydraulic spools with optional 5th option
- Front Axle Suspension
- Air Seat. Air Conditioning, Beacons
- LED Work Lights for better visibility
- Optional split view electric mirrors
- 540/540e/1000/1000e PTO with 1000 front (if fitted)
This large-scale upland farming tractor has greatly improved features, is easier to use, with better customisation options and manoeuvrability. Available in 130HP, 150HP and 170HP models, the M7002 series has a range of improved features for easier operation. The main innovation in the M7002 Series is the new 6-speed Powershift transmission in both 'Standard' and 'Premium' models. Giving 30 forward & 15 reverse (or 54/27 gears if equipped with a Creeper option) the new Powershift leads to improved gear shift performance in all applications.
Technology is another major strength, including: an improved functionality of the main multi-function armrest, enhancement to the K-monitor & increased Headland Management memory and an optimised Autosteer, giving it a “nudge” function.
Inside the cab, significant improvements have been made to maximise comfort and the driving experience: a new enhanced driver seat, an improved cabin sealing, ergonically designed control buttons and revised cab interior trim.
Andy Miller on 07748 845823 or
Dan Waterman on 07787 517769