M7172 170hp VT Tractor
- 170hp 4cyl engine boosting to 175hp
- Max torque at of 711 Nm @1500rpm with Optimised Engine Tuning
- Fuel/AdBlue is 330/38
- 40 or 50k variable transmission - giving forward speed down to 0.05 km/h
- 110 l/min Load Sensing system with a massive 9,400kg lift
- 4 electro-hydraulic spools with 5th option
- Front Axle Suspension
- Air Seat. Air Conditioning, Beacons
- LED Work Lights for better visibility
- Optional split view electric mirrors
- 540/540e/1000/1000e PTO with 1000 front (if fitted)
This large-scale upland farming tractor has greatly improved features, is easier to use, with better customisation options and manoeuvrability. Available in 130HP, 150HP and 170HP models, the M7002 series has a range of improved features for easier operation.
Technology is another major strength, including: an improved functionality of the main multi-function armrest, enhancement to the K-monitor & increased Headland Management memory and an optimised Autosteer, giving it a “nudge” function.
Inside the cab, significant improvements have been made to maximise comfort and the driving experience: a new enhanced driver seat, an improved cabin sealing, ergonically designed control buttons and revised cab interior trim.
Andy Miller on 07748 845823 or
Ag Sales on 07795 343203