M7172 170hp 30 fwd / 15 rev Tractor
STANDARD or PREMIUM Specifications available
- 170hp 4cyl engine boosting to 175hp
- Max torque at of 711 Nm @1500rpm with Optimised Engine Tuning
- Fuel/AdBlue is 330/38
- 40 or 50k transmission
- 30F / 15R Semi Powershift Gearbox (5-way synchronised with 6 powershift gears)
- Optional Creeper Gearbox (giving 54F / 27R) and forward speed down to 0.45 km/h
- 80 l/min OC or 110 l/min Load Sensing system with a massive 9,400kg lift
- 3 or 4 mechical spools (depending on spec) with optional electro-hydraulic. 5th option on M7152 & M7172
- Front Axle Suspension
- Air Seat. Air Conditioning, Beacons
- LED Work Lights for better visibility
- Optional split view electric mirrors
- 540/540e/1000/1000e PTO with 1000 front (if fitted)
This large-scale upland farming tractor has greatly improved features, is easier to use, with better customisation options and manoeuvrability. Available in 130HP, 150HP and 170HP models, the M7002 series has a range of improved features for easier operation. The main innovation in the M7002 Series is the new 6-speed Powershift transmission in both 'Standard' and 'Premium' models. Giving 30 forward & 15 reverse (or 54/27 gears if equipped with a Creeper option) the new Powershift leads to improved gear shift performance in all applications.
Technology is another major strength, including: an improved functionality of the main multi-function armrest, enhancement to the K-monitor & increased Headland Management memory and an optimised Autosteer, giving it a “nudge” function.
Inside the cab, significant improvements have been made to maximise comfort and the driving experience: a new enhanced driver seat, an improved cabin sealing, ergonically designed control buttons and revised cab interior trim.
Agricultural Sales Groundcare Sales
Andy Miller on 07748 845823 Andrew Phillips on 07786 991203
Dan Waterman on 07787 517769 Robin Woods on 07795 294580
Bill Galpin on 07818 038335